We are eager to welcome back our guests and team members with the safety and well-being of all at the forefront of all our efforts.
As we navigate through this unprecedented time as responsibly as we can, we are following all recommended cleaning and safety guidelines from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and national and local government agencies, to ensure you have a safe and comfortable dining experience. Below is a list of some of our many safety precautions. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact restaurant management by telephone.
- – We are welcoming guests at limited restaurant capacity.
- – Our dining tables are arranged with checkerboard seating, with at least 6 feet between each table.
- – Per CDC guidelines, we can seat no more than 10 guests at a table. We will happily accommodate larger groups split into multiple tables 6 feet apart.
- – Guests have the option to scan a QR code to view the menu on their phones.
- – Hand sanitizer is available for guests in key areas.
- – All team members temperatures are taken prior to their shift.
- – All team members must wear masks.
- – Team members responsible for food preparation must wear gloves.
- – Team members are sanitizing all surfaces at an increased frequency.